Last Saturday, I made another attempt at creating a 24-hour comic. My first one was in 2008, failed to reach the required 24 pages and will never see the light of day. This second one failed worse than the first one, reaching only 11 pages. However, it allowed me to develop a concept that had been knocking around in my mind for over three years, and I’m actually rather pleased with the results. It also got some good responses through social media. On Tuesday, I added four pages to wrap up the story – or rather, the chapter, as I see this as a chapter in a much longer story that I very much want to make.