I did 30 Days of Characters this year, and here’s the gallery of all the character drawings I made:
This took a lot of my time in April, but I think it was worth it. At the end of the month, I was faster and more decisive with my art, while making better use of the tools built into Procreate. I’ve built up more routine getting started on art early in the morning, and to top it all off! I have 30 characters I may be able to use in my comics! I decided early on to mostly focus on characters that I expected to have a use for, or even ones that I already knew would appear in one of my comics. I’ll do this again next year.
In May, I want to focus on the comics themselves again, and also get some traditional art done. It’s been a while.